See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The role of procurement as trusted advisor to management
- How to fasten the progress of adapting cognitive procurement technologies?
- Creating a strong brand as the key to create value
- How to establish an agile procurement organisation to improve process efficiency?
- Next generation of partnerships: How to be ready for that
- The role of category management in the context of value contribution
- What techniques are best to manage supply chain risks?
- Main focus: Sustainable procurement in the health sector
The role of procurement is becoming more and more important in the world of permanent changes. Procurement experts are facing various issues every day. Do you want to get insights from experienced leaders about implementing, building talented teams, new digital strategies and increasing profits while still providing high quality? Have your questions answered at our business conference!
The 9th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit has been designed to provide you with supplier relationship, digital procurement, value creation and cost saving solutions from top pharma players. At our strategic sourcing and procurement event you will hear from representatives of top pharmaceuticals companies from all over the world that are now leading the market.
This business event with limited seats will provide you with great networking opportunities and valuable discussions with senior-level decision-makers. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity and join us at this sourcing and procurement conference!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Category Management
- Vendor/Contract Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Value Creation
- Supplier Relationship Management/SRM
- Operational and Technical Procurement
- Global Supply Strategies
10 March 2020 – 15.00 – 16.00
“Digital for the Sake of Digital” – Understanding the Difference Between the Need and the Wish
- How to understand your company needs in terms of digitalisation?
- Are agility and adaptability of an organisation’s culture crucial for procurement transformation?
- Changes in procurement by moving to the Cloud
- How to fasten the progress of adapting cognitive procurement technologies
- Bringing value to customers through procurement automatisation
10 March 2020 – 16:00 – 17:00
Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Challenges
- How to improve sustainability and compliance across your global supply?
- How to ensure ethical product sourcing?
- How to develop sustainable logistics strategies with a shift to alternative transport modes, as well as increase vehicle utilisation levels and product swaps?
- What are the ecosystems ensuring in sustainability and economy, resulting in less energy and resource consumption?
- Responsible sourcing of raw materials in global value chains