See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Emerging technologies to shape sourcing and procurement in the next 5 years
- The right digital tools for your organisation
- Risk Management: monitoring & minimizing the risks
- The importance of value creation for your company
- The ongoing importance of cost reductions
- Procurement excellence in emerging markets
- Optimizing vendor relationship management
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Global Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Procurement Transformation
- Procurement Excellence
- Supplier Relations Management
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Quality Management
5 March 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
- The role of category management in sourcing and procurement
- How to use data to plan a long-term category management strategy, and thus increase the quality and decrease the costs?
- Options for category management, their advantages and disadvantages based on the company needs
- Ensuring optimization of suppliers relations through category management
- Best practices for efficient category management for direct and indirect procurement
5 March 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
- What will the industry technologies look like by 2025? How will they effect operations in sourcing and procurement?
- Which emerging technologies should be among the top priorities for procurement teams?
- Best practices for efficient digital strategy
- How to prepare your teams for implementation of new digital tools?
- Finding the capital to invest into new technologies