15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
- Driving an efficient supply chain through strong SRM
- Tools, processes and methodology to support the value creation
- New procurement strategies – procurement 2025
- Sourcing team’s value maximization while combating global cost reductions
- Best practices and innovative ideas for achieving sourcing & procurement excellence
- Utilization of competitive bidding in pharma environment
- Transformation driven by new organizational set-up, supplier selection methods and new processes
- Reality tested successful strategies to source professional services for a maximum value-add in your company
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
Head of Commercial Procurement
Associate Director/Global Procurement
Head of Category Management – Americas, EMEA & APAC
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Global procurement
- Category Management
- Direct procurement
- Indirect procurement
- Supply chain management
- Supplier relationship management
- Supply chain
- Global supply strategies
- Contracts and procurement
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop7 March 2017
Strategic sourcing and procurement growth opportunities
7 March, 15:00 – 16:00
- Driving procurement value by implementing the risk-sharing partnerships and a close partnering with the key stakeholders.
What operating model needs to be established?
- Applying the latest technologies in sourcing and procurement – how do they affect the negotiations and operations?
- Growth opportunities based on a collaborative engagement across the supply base
- Establishment of long-term relationships with the trusted globalsuppliers – what does it take?
Trends and challenges in pharma strategic sourcing & procurement
7 March, 16:00 – 17:00
- Supplier enabled innovations – next procurement generation
- How to gain a competitive advantage with the implementation of global sourcing and procurement strategies?
- What are the new ways to optimize costs, create efficiency, generate stronger collaborations and proactive tools for sourcing the new suppliers while remaining compliant with the industry standards?
- How to improve supplier contract relations by proper negotiation tactics? What training do the procurement teams need?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre Stadhouderskade 7, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Netherlands
Things to do in Amsterdam:
- Visit the Van Gogh museum – with over 200 paintings created by the artist
- Visit the Anne Frank museum
- Take a tour of the world famous flower market!
- Rent a bicycle and sight see Amsterdam like a local