9th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit
10 – 12 March 2020 | Amsterdam
The role of procurement is becoming more and more important in the world of permanent changes. Procurement experts are facing various issues every day. Do you want to get insights from experienced leaders about implementing, building talented teams, new digital strategies and increasing profits while still providing high quality? Have your questions answered at our business conference!
The 9th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit has been designed to provide you with supplier relationship, digital procurement, value creation and cost saving solutions from top pharma players. At our strategic sourcing and procurement event you will hear from representatives of top pharmaceuticals companies from all over the world that are now leading the market.
This business event with limited seats will provide you with great networking opportunities and valuable discussions with senior-level decision-makers. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity and join us at this sourcing and procurement conference!
Will Be Discussed
- The role of procurement as trusted advisor to management
- How to fasten the progress of adapting cognitive procurement technologies?
- Creating a strong brand as the key to create value
- How to establish an agile procurement organisation to improve process efficiency?
- Next generation of partnerships: How to be ready for that
- The role of category management in the context of value contribution
- What techniques are best to manage supply chain risks?
- Main focus: Sustainable procurement in the health sector
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: