7th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Senior Procurement Director – Technology, Travel, Meetings & Events, Payment Solutions, Fleet
Sr. Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Enrico SIBANIBMS Supply Chain Director
Packaging Supply on Demand Through Digital Supplier Integration
Brake the paradigm is the winning factor in implementing new technologies and speeding up processes; combined use of RFID technologies, ERPs integration, packaging digital manufacturing, quality delegation are the brand new concepts in Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing. The business digitalization and strong integration with Suppliers are competitive advantages to drastically reduce the supply lead time and working capital, increase the process robustness, and improve the compliance and response time to a customer demand.
- Demand Variability Dilemma
- Replenishment model in Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Fast Cycle Time Direct Materials Supply
- Project Design with Supplier
- Project Execution with selected Partners
- Ongoing Benefits
Kristina DRYSDALESenior Procurement Director - Technology, Travel, Meetings & Events, Payment Solutions, Fleet
The secret of outstanding results – courage, an enabler to world class delivery
We often talk about outstanding results and congratulate ourselves because we have just completed a successful project and all our stakeholders are happy with the results. However, how often have we felt that we could have achieved an even better outcome if we had challenged some internal decisions? This presentation will tell a story how more courageous decision-making can transform our function, improve our stakeholder relationships, and deliver results that are even more impressive.
Anne BERNIERDirector Purchasing Enablement
How to drive Supplier-Enabled Innovation and link it to patient value?
UCB Purchasing aspires to contribute to UCB patient value creation by being an agile, knowledgeable, and trusted advisor and by connecting UCB business challenges with solutions from external networks in order to enable innovation. This presentation will show how UCB drives the Supplier-Enabled Innovation within its Purchasing organization and how metrics were developed to measure the value generated while linking it to the Patient Value.
Philippe DEVOUASSOUXPurchasing Director
Purchase Strategy by Segmentation for recurrent purchases
For their industrial purchases and in order to reach the ambitious objectives of their top management, Purchasing Divisions in Pharma company should manage to work transversally with their internal customers and all the stakeholders (Quality, Supply chain, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance…). The category managers at Servier Group follow a 6-steps methodology to define the strategy they will share, validate, and implement for each segment. This methodology is named PSS and has been identified as an important leverf added value.
- Supply mapping and spend analysis
- Supply market
- Supplier panel
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Make or Buy
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Value creation – tools, processes, and methodology to support the value creation
- Supplier relationship management – driving an efficient supply chain through strong SRM
- Innovations – how to drive innovations and supplier-enabled innovations
- Positive and negative aspects of indirect procurement
- How to choose the most appropriate tools and APIs to search data more efficiently
- Procurement excellence
- Sourcing strategy for CMC
- Application of e-sourcing and e-procurement in pharmaceutical sourcing & procurement
- Ways to adjust the cost of procurement at the expense of long-term relationships
- Big data to help pharmaceuticals companies drive the costs down and increase the patient´s safety
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Procurement Solutions
- API Manufacturing
- Strategic Transformation in Sourcing and Procurement
- Procurement Innovation
- Compliance and Risk Management in Procurement
- Operational Procurement
- Technical Procurement
- Category Management